The Rooftop Express is a first class arena spectacular show that features world first stunts, true blue Australian comedy and awe-inspiring horsemanship. Its loveable bush characters and amusing storyline encourages crowd participation and family fun.
The Caboolture Show kicked off on the second weekend in June, with fun for all the family guaranteed!
Wild Rides, Sideshow Alley, massive Showbags, amazing Food, fantastic Entertainment are just a few of things that make our show great! Kids will be super excited to catch shows throughout the weekend featuring Ranger Stacey, Agro and Jamie Dunn. This year, the main ring attractions include the Rooftop Express Show, Chariot Races and the Fireworks & Laser Show. Don’t miss the show-stopping Rodeo located in the indoor arena Saturday day, Saturday night and continuing Sunday morning!
A massive thank you to the sponsors, display holders, volunteers and organisers of this amazing event plus all the locals who came and supported us this year… a great time was had by all!
Friday 9th June 8am – 10pm Saturday 10th June 8am – 10pm Sunday 11th June 8am – 3.30pm
Adults: Gate $15 • Online Special $10* High School / Concession: Gate $8 • Online Special $6* Family: Gate $30 • Online Special $25* Primary School Children (Accompanied): FREE! Primary School Children (Unaccompanied): $3 *Plus Eventbrite fees for online tickets.
ATM located at Gate 7 EFTPOS available at Gate 10 ATM’s located around the show Parking available onsite Free Shuttle Bus Sat & Sun
The ring night program is headed by the edge of your seat Rooftop Express featuring Dave Manchon showing his cowboy talents by making his cattle run up onto the top of the Rooftop Express trailer. This will be backed up by appearances from the ever popular dare devil Chariot Races, Motorcycle acrobatic stunts by Aussie FMX riders and a first class fireworks show on both Friday and Saturday nights.
Around the grounds there will be roving entertainers throughout the day and once again the “Morayfield Shopping Centre” kids area with an animal farm, kids entertainment and a host of fun activities for the younger members of the family. Come and see ranger Stacey and Agro
There will of course be the traditional attractions of Sideshow Alley, Food and Drinks galore as well as things to see and do such as the dog show, cattle and goat judging and one of the most impressive fish exhibits at any local show. Our fish section attracts exhibitors from as far away as Japan and the US. The Caboolture Show is proud to have a honey exhibit the equal of any Queensland show attracting more entries in recent years than the RNA.
In the ring you will find a top quality show jumping program with some of Australia’s best jumpers in attendance on some of the word’s best horses as well as judging in many classes of horses and ponies. Don’t forget to take a stroll down the south end of the grounds and watch the chips fly as the competitors take to the blocks in the wood chop arena.
Saturday and Sunday will see the cowboys and cowgirls of the National Rodeo Association take over the Gamgee Arena as they compete in all rodeo disciplines from bull riding to calf roping. Saturday also sees the junior competition take to the sand. Remember the rodeo is free with your show entry! If you are game on Saturday night there is a mechanical bull in the rodeo bar and a buckle up for grabs!
The crowd loving Chariots are back again this year!
Fireworks and Laser Light Show
Don’t miss this year’s amazing fireworks and laser light spectaculars, filling the night with explosions of colours and sounds on Friday and Saturday nights!
The Rooftop Express
“The Rooftop Express” is a first class arena spectacular, family friendly, show that encourages crowd participation. This fresh new show features hilarious Australiana comedy and electrifying stunts, all based around an amusing storyline with lovable characters.
Aussie FMX will leave you in awe as Australia’s top riders turn themselves upside down and inside out in an action packed demonstration that showcases the most spectacular stunts in freestyle motocross.
See Aussie FMX at the Caboolture Show both Friday and Saturday nights. Don’t miss it!
Luke Davey One Hand Heart Attack. Photo by – Imagery Magic Photography.
Brodie from Tullawong SHS will have the B&D Racing sprintcar in attendance! Students of the Tullawong Automotive program regularly complete maintenance work on the sprintcar as part of their course. Kids of all ages can collect an autograph card and even sit in the car for a photo!
Prior to the fireworks you will be able to hear & feel the rumble of the 900hp V8 engine fire up for some parade laps!
Miss Showgirl Competitionhas been running for 31 years, in conjunction with Qld Country Life and QCAS.
Judging 20th May Gamgee Building Caboolture Showgrounds
To enter or for more information, call Fay on 07 3888 7857.
Entrant must be available: Caboolture Show weekend, Friday night for VIP Supper & Show Opening, Saturday to give out ribbons (Cattle, Fruit & Veg, Grand Parade and any other areas required), Judge Best Exhibitor at the Show, Sunday attend Grand Parade and look after the Princess Teen and Tiny Tots. Also if the committee wants to fundraise, entrants are to be available to help.
1. Entrants must be unmarried, aged from 18 to 28 years inclusive as at 1st August in the year of the competition. The Awards are open to girls born in Australia or naturalised Australians.
2. The ultimate winner must remain unmarried until the conclusion of the Royal Queensland Show. Entrants must not have been married or have had or having a child prior to State Final Judging.
3. An entrant must have been selected as a current representative of the Miss Showgirl Awards conducted by an affiliated Society to be eligible to compete in Sub-Chamber and State Final Judging. In the event of the local representative being unable to attend sub-chamber judging and a runner-up had been selected then she may do so. Previous State Winners and State Runners-Up in the Miss Showgirl Awards are not eligible to enter again. Local and Sub-Chamber Winners and Runners-Up may enter again providing they are not State Winners.
4. Prospective entrants who are employed or are still in full-time studies are advised to ascertain in advance that they are able to obtain leave of absence to attend Sub-Chamber and State Final judging if necessary. The State finalists will be required to be in Brisbane the day prior to and the first three (3) days of the Royal Queensland Show. The ultimate Miss Showgirl winner must remain in Brisbane to perform official duties up till and including the ‘People’s Day’ holiday of the Royal Queensland Show.
5. State Finalists must participate as a group in the entire itinerary; otherwise they must withdraw from the contest.
6. Should an entrant enter and win a prize or title and does not abide by the above conditions, she will not be eligible for further participation in the Miss Showgirl Awards and will automatically forfeit all prizes and title associated with the Miss Showgirl Awards.
7. Entrants must accept that any behaviour that will bring disrepute to the Miss Showgirl Awards and is deemed inappropriate by the Showgirl Committee, prior to or during the State Finals, may forfeit their right to participate.
We look for Good Personality, Interests and Skills, Community Involvement, Knowledge of Local Area and Promotion of the Caboolture Show Society. This is not a beauty contest.
SHOW SCHEDULE & APPLICATIONS
Caboolture Show features classes for beef and dairy cattle, goats, horses, poultry/birds & fish plus a dog show and more. You may be interested in entering the competition in the many classes for cooking, arts, photography, horticulture, honey, hobbies, schoolwork and many others you can find in the schedule.
All exhibitor and competitor enquiries should be directed to the office on 07 5495 2030.